Friday, December 16, 2011

PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER FOR HIRE! 12/15/2011

I remember when I thought I wanted to be a professional photographer.  Easy!! Just ask people to smile, point and shoot!  Duck soup!!  I have repented of the stupid thought.  Here you see my efforts with a perfectly normal, sedate family.  It all started out quite relaxed, but then could I get them all to sit still and smile all at the same time????  I give up!  I am a professional photographer of mountains now!!!  But seriously.... I think this was the funniest 5 minutes I ever spent.  No matter what I did, I just made it worse.  Bethany and Anna, where are you when I need you????















Look on Jared Cowley's Facebook and you can see the one shot out of about 40 where I got them all to look at the camera at one time!!!  Are they all Cowley's or what??  Whew!!!



















3 comments:

  1. That is the funniest group of pictures of a family shoot that I have ever looked at. I think...that those are the "real" family portrait.

    Grandma Cowley

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious!... to look at. I'm sure it was frustrating at the time. But still hilarious to look at. I find joy in your pain. Is that bad? love,
    kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and information about my cousins and second and third generation of cousins...there are a bunch!

    ReplyDelete