Saturday, July 30, 2011

BLESSINGS

I am constantly amazed at how much I learn each day; about the world, about other people, about myself, about life.  Today I was reminded of how special Ann is to me and how my life is filled by her.  Sometimes being without reminds us of what we have.  As we spend time helping with our son's new addition to his life, I watch Ann as she goes about her motherly and grandmotherly tasks and marvel how blessed my life is and those of her sons and daughters-in-law by her contributions to their betterment.  She spends all day and night with them, helping where she can.  I help during the day and go home to the trailer at night.  I miss her so much when I am alone in the trailer and when I go to bed at night.  I am blessed with a great woman for an eternal companion!
WC

No comments:

Post a Comment